|Published||avril 12, 2022|
|Category||Architecture, Génie civil, Bâtiment, Hydraulique|
Société AgileDSS recrute Architecte ETL / de Données – Montréal Canada
We are looking for people who are passionate about data-related technologies, who have a sense of community and who want to offer customers solutions adapted to their business problems. And if you also have a sense of humor and a great personality, we think you will like agileDSS a lot.
Today we are looking for a Data Architect to join our team and work for one of our clients, who will be very happy to benefit from your expertise.
what/who is agileDSS?
agileDSS is a human-sized consulting service company specializing in Data. For more than fifteen years, we have been supporting large companies in getting the most out of their data through cutting-edge expertise through projects in Business Intelligence, Cloud Analytics, Big Data and DataOps.
In terms of know-how, this position is for you if you have:
• 10 years of experience in BI
• 4 years of experience in data modeling
• 3 years of experience as an ETL Architect or Data Architect
• Experience in Data Warehouse Design
• Experience in BI / ETL Functional Analysis
• Experience in ETL Development
• Experience in Writing / Documentation
• Knowledge of DataVault
• Knowledge of Snowflake
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge of the Erwin tool – Asset
• Curiosity, excellent interpersonal skills, creativity, strength of proposal
• Have a taste for challenge and the desire to succeed. Passionate about what you do
• Written / spoken fluency in French and English
But let's not forget the know-how!
Above all, we are looking for a new colleague who will flourish in our environment! If you are a person who likes to learn and share your knowledge, who understands consulting services, who has a certain autonomy, and who is funny and caring, you have a good chance of enjoying yourself with us!
What you can expect in your role as a Snowflake Specialist:
• Complete BI audit by meeting the different lines of business
• Realize the solution architecture of the data warehouse
• Define data extraction/integration strategies
• Make the data model
• Migration project involving the existing DataVault and data warehouse to a Cloud solution on Azure platform and in the Snowflake database
• Define test cases, review code
• Make the data model
• Internally within the agileDSS team:
– Conduct technical interviews
– Upskilling and mentoring of employees
What we offer you
We are above all a team of collaborators on a human scale who have the well-being of their employees at heart, which is why we offer you:
• A fixed annual compensation and an annual bonus based on the achievement of your performance
• A support plan, training and certifications of interest to you and agileDSS
• Occasional access to international conferences
• Group insurance and an Employee Assistance Program (mental and physical health)
• 5 weeks vacation
• Reimbursement of sports subscriptions and transport
• Flexible hours and telecommuting
• An environment that promotes intrapreneurship and strategic thinking
• Activities with Social and Environmental Responsibility.
• Corporate events locally, regionally and internationally
How to apply:
The position is open in Montreal or Quebec, Canada.
We will sponsor candidates who have passed our recruitment stages.
To be taken seriously, apply only if you meet the basic criteria at: email@example.com